HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMM
Are you looking to save time by meeting face-to-face with quality suppliers from the packaging industry?
Hosted Buyer Programme makes it easy for the top buyer to attend International Fair For Packaging and Labeling Technology – TAROPAK, which is held in Poznan (Poland) from 30th of September to 3rd of October 2019.
The Hosted Buyer Programme is a unique component of TAROPAK that provides top-level buyer an opportunity to meet with the exhibitors of their choice for focused one-to-one appointments. Qualified buyer will be our VIP guests. They will receive accommodation, catering and many other benefits.
Participation is free of charge, subject to strict qualifying criteria.
1. WHO IS A HOSTED BUYER?
If you represent:
purchasing & procurement executives of major wholesaler groups connected with food industry; chemical industry (manufacturers of washing and cleaning preparation, cosmetic and toilet products); pharmaceutical industry; packaging industry (manufacturers of packaging and packing machines);logistics (shipping, transportation and warehouse companies, representatives of logistic companies of all industry branches); printing industry (printing plants and printing houses); automotive industry (manufacturers and distributors of spare parts, accessories, automotive chemicals); advertising industry (advertising agencies that design packaging); wholesalers, chain stores farms and you are responsible for planning, organizing, recommending or making purchase decisions for the company, you may be eligible to attend as a Hosted Buyer.
2. HOW TO QUALIFY?
omplete the form below to register your interest in attending TAROPAK HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME. Applicants must fill out this TAROPAK Hosted Buyer Registration Form and complete all questions and boxes. All approved Hosted Buyer will receive a Hosted Buyer Application Form with Hosted Buyer conditions for Participation.
3. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- A personal itinerary of appointments with your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies. No time wasted meeting with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
- Accommodation at one of Poznan's top hotels
- Transfers within Poznan from the airport – hotel – exhibition
- Dedicated TAROPAK support team before and during the exhibition
- A free access-all-areas pass to TAROPAK
- Hosted Buyer ZONE access with complimentary wi-fi and other services
4. HOSTED BUYER COMMITMENTS
As a Hosted Buyer, you commit to:
- attend at least 6 meetings per day (a minimum of 12 meetings in total) with the exhibitors included on the appointment list provided by organizer
- to take part in TAROPAK on each day of your stay in Poznan
- return with a properly completed and signed appointment list – a form confirming business meetings held during the Fair with exhibitors
- all Hosted Buyers are obliged to sign the application form which includes buyer’s rights and obligations. To complete your application you will need passport information and credit card details. Credit card information is required for possible cancellation and no show fees. No other charges will be made against your credit without prior notification. Credit card details are encrypted and stored securely and safely. Accepted credit cards include Visa, Mastercard and American Express
5. MORE REASONS TO BE A PART OF TAROPAK HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME
- Business deals – Everyone you need to meet is at TAROPAK FAIR
- Premiers and news – discover the latest trends
- Efficient use of your time – meet your potential business partners in one place and time, save your time and money
Contact the HOSTED BUYERS Programme Coordinator:
phone.: +48 61 869 20 87
mobile.: +48 603 410 384
phone. +48 61 869 24 93
mobile.: +48 691 032 917